Current Fundraising – 2022 and 2023
We have a Fundraising Christmas Raffle happening – new to 2023! Tickets are on sale now priced at £1 each or 5 in a booklet. You must enter by the 14th December 2023 and the dray will take place on the 18th December. Please contact the office to purchase tickets or let us know if you would like to help in selling some.
- £250 Family Photo shoot voucher – at Image Exclusive in Wadenhoe
- Round of golf for two people at The Oundle Golf Club
- £100 Waitrose shopping voucher
- Plus many more prizes!
A 100 Club was established in 2020. Individuals have purchased a number, from 1-100, which is entered into a monthly draw. The prizes each month are
- First prize = £100
- Second Prize = £50
- Third prize = £25
The prize will be doubled in December. Details of winners are published on the website and on our Facebook page. It is hoped that this will raise £6,000 for our work.
This year see the launch of the Annual Volunteer Action Quiz is now published, which raises significant funds for our work. we have these for sale in our offices at Fletton House and at Markets and Fairs. Now for sale in Colemans of Oundle and The Oundle Book Shop.
- The annual VA Quiz, published in the run up to Christmas, which is always fiendishly difficult,
- The Oundle Jigsaw, a jigsaw depicting the Gillian Dolby print ‘Oundle 2’, which raised over £9,000
- Oundle Playing Cards,
- Oundle Monopoly, a Business Venture by Oundle School, which raised money for Volunteer Action
- Cycle Rides
Could you help with our Fundraising?
We welcome any support from the local community. If you have a fundraising idea that you think could help us, please Contact Us. We will happily support you.